I’m excited to provide you with an easy to follow step by step guide to create your own Zebra cake topper. This digital tutorial is aimed towards the intermediate Cake designer and is part of the African animal series.
The 26 page cake topper tutorial is broken into 6 parts, each with step by step instructions to create an amazing centre piece for your cake.
- Step by step instructions that are easy to follow
- 88 colour photographs to follow along and compare your topper
- A materials list to ensure you have everything before you start
- A tools list to gather all the required utensils
- A page dedicated to templates to take the worry out of wanting the right size
- Information on how to get the best out of your fondant work – Learn the basics and avoid hours of research.
The easy to download PDF file allows you to access it anywhere. You can either print it out or display it on your phone or tablet. Learn from a professional and award winning cake decorator.